With PIDD control technology, the temperature can be quickly and accurately controlled within ±0.5 °C. Unlike the general voltage switching method of PID, the PIDD phase angle heating is basically never turned off. It regulates the output voltage as the phase angle changes, reducing temperature fluctuations and extending heater life.
Introduction to intelligent temperature control box temperature control system:
1 PIDD control technology can quickly and accurately control the temperature within ±0.5 °C. Unlike the general voltage switching method of PID, the PIDD phase angle heating basically stops the power supply, and adjusts the output when the phase angle changes. Voltage can reduce temperature fluctuations and extend heater life.
2, output current 15A, applicable voltage 110V~240V, weekly rate 50HZ/60HZ, upper limit Output power: 3600W (applicable to the rated voltage of 240V): 1800W (suitable for the rated voltage of 120V)
3. The sensor can be selected as a J or K type thermocouple by setting.
4. Intelligent temperature control box has thermocouple disconnection, positive and negative Inverted, short circuit alarm and over temperature alarm, too low alarm; temperature display unit can choose °C or °F;; set the temperature through the up and down arrow buttons, the temperature setting range is 0~500 °C.
5. The power output percentage (%) can be set by switching to the manual mode.
6. There are soft start mode, manual mode, and automatic mode. The soft-start mode protects the heater from short-circuiting the heater due to moisture.
7. There are two types of alarms: alarm bell and video display, which are helpful for reminding operators.
8. The intelligent temperature control box is equipped with a fuse for standard protection, if there is water leakage to the line during production, In the case of a thermostat or the like, a voltage is generated in the thermocouple circuit, at which time the protection circuit generates a bias voltage, a potential high current is transferred from the T/C circuit, and the fuse is cut. Avoid long-term damage and safety of components of the thermostat.
9. The intelligent temperature control box suddenly plugs in the parts when the power is not turned off. The controller delays the heating of the heating wire and reduces the current in the controller to prevent the hazard from occurring.
10. SCR short circuit protection. The intelligent temperature control box has two-way thyristor, which can be the temperature control box to cut off the heater power when it is short-circuited. When the actual temperature is higher than the set point, the temperature controller will monitor the voltage of the heating ring and safely disconnect the power supply. The error message informs the operator before the heater is burned out.
11. Adopt slot design and universal use of world brand intelligent temperature control box.
12, the intelligent temperature control box is equipped with over-pressure protection, if this watch is mistakenly connected to 380VAC power supply , or when the factory voltage is unstable, the power will be automatically cut off to protect the electronic components from being burnt.