Intelligent Temperature Control Box Temperature Control System Introduction:
1. PIDD control technology can quickly and accurately control the temperature within ±0.5 °C. Unlike the general voltage switching method of PID, the PIDD phase angle heating basically does not turn off the power. It regulates the output voltage as the phase angle changes, which reduces temperature fluctuations and increases heater life.
2, output current 15A, applicable voltage 110V~240V, weekly rate 50HZ/60HZ, large output power: 3600W (for rated voltage 240V): 1800W (suitable for rated voltage 120V) Area)
3. The sensor can be selected as a J-type or K-type thermocouple by setting.
4, intelligent temperature control box with thermocouple disconnection, positive and negative reverse, short circuit alarm and temperature is too high, too low alarm; temperature display unit can choose °C or °F;; through the up and down arrows The button sets the temperature and the temperature setting range is 0~500°C.
5. The power output percentage can be set by switching from the button to the manual mode.
6. There are soft start mode, manual mode, and automatic mode. The soft-start mode protects the heater from short-circuiting the heater due to moisture.
7. There are two types of alarm modes: alarm bell and video display. This helps to remind the operator.
8. The intelligent temperature control box is equipped with a fuse for standard protection. If there is a leak in the production to the line, the temperature controller, etc., a voltage will be generated in the thermocouple circuit, and the protection circuit generates a bias voltage. Potentially high currents are diverted from the T/C circuit and the fuse is turned off. Avoid damage to components of the thermostat and other accidents.
9. When the power supply is not turned off, the thermostat will suddenly plug in the components. The thermostat will delay heating the heating wire and reduce the current in the controller to prevent the occurrence of hazardous events.
10, thyristor short circuit protection. The intelligent temperature control box has two-way thyristor, which can be the temperature control box to cut off the heater power when it is short-circuited. When the actual temperature exceeds the set point, the intelligent temperature control box will monitor the voltage of the heating ring and disconnect the power supply display error. Information that informs the operator before the heater is burned out.
11. It adopts slot design and is universal with world brand thermostat.
12, the intelligent temperature control box is equipped with over-pressure protection. If the meter is mistakenly connected to the 380VAC power supply, or the factory voltage is unstable, the power will be automatically cut off to protect the electronic components from being burnt.
Previous: Guide to use of cooling curtains for summer broiler cagesSummer broiler cages Cooling curtain for use in chicken houses _Industry knowledge _ Shandong Hailida Temperature Control Equipment Co., Ltd.456556655572Used in summer broiler cages for cooling curtains Guide796556655572Guidelines for Cooling Wet Curtains for Summer Broiler Cage Houses556106655572 Summer Broiler Cage Guide for cooling curtains for raising chicken houses First, the premise of using water curtain 1. The ambient temperature is higher than the temperature required by th
Sep 17, 2019
Sep 06, 2019