The cooling fan is the absorption of heat from the air blown in by the fan using the internal water circulation system. In order to achieve the effect of cooling, some of the air coolers also use a refrigerant such as "ice crystal" in the water to enhance the heat absorption effect, and some of the air coolers have the function of purifying air and sterilizing. The air cooler is a cooling product between the fan and the air conditioner.
The cooling fan, also known as the evaporative cooler, is an evaporative cooling and ventilation device that integrates cooling, ventilation, dust prevention and deodorization. In addition to bringing fresh air and cooling to industrial plants, public places and commercial entertainment venues, wet curtain fans also have important features of energy saving and environmental protection. It is a new environmentally friendly product that does not contain compressors, refrigerants and copper tubes. The key components of the product are evaporative wet curtains (multi-layer corrugated fiber composites) and 1.1Kw main motor/consuming one-eighth of the power of traditional central air conditioners, saving more power. The wet curtain fan is also called the cold storage air cooler. It is mainly a complete set of equipment consisting of an axial fan and a cooling exhaust pipe. The wet curtain fan relies on the fan to force the air in the cold storage chamber to exchange heat through the cooling exhaust pipe in the tank, so that the air is cooled, thereby lowering the temperature.
1. For the design and installation of cooling fans, the staff should not be careless. If the indoor window is high from the ground, the good distance of the wet curtain should be the negative pressure longitudinal ventilation mode. Fans and wet curtains are installed at both ends.
2. When there is a workshop at one end of the room, the wet curtain cannot be installed on the wall at one end. The wet curtain can then be mounted on the side wall adjacent to the room and the fan can be mounted diagonally on the opposite wall.
3. In the middle of the gable and the fan exhaust distance is too long, when the expected effect is not achieved, in order to reduce the resistance loss, the horizontal ventilation mode can be adopted, that is, the fan and the wet curtain are installed in groups.
4. The wet curtain arrangement is generally selected at the upwind, and the fan is placed at the downwind. The wet curtain inlet must have sufficient air intake space.
5. Under normal circumstances, 6-8 square water curtain fans are suitable and should be evenly distributed.
6. A cooling fan and a wet curtain are installed in the pre-buried system to reserve or remove the position of the fan and the wet curtain on the wall of the building.